SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2014
10 AM – 4 PM OCEAN GROVE, NJ
- This is a rain or shine event.
- Our show field, Main Avenue from Central Avenue to New York Avenue, will be closed to traffic.
- Registration fee is $15 by September 14th or $20 at the gate. See last page of newsletter for registration form.
- Check in and registration is 10:00 – 11:00 AM.
- Silent-auction-style drawing for door prizes is open to all registrants.
- Judging is by participant’s choice, noon to 2:00 PM.
- The awards ceremony starts at 3:30 PM.
- Classes and the number of awards per class are determined by pre-registration. We expect ~140 cars this year.
- A Prestige Class will be available for cars that have won their class in 2 of the last 3 years. Note: Cars in this Prestige Class will not be eligible to win in their marque-based class but will compete against each other for a special award in a special place of honor on the show field.
Questions? Contact PEDC Vice President & Show Chairman Bob Canfield, firstname.lastname@example.org, 732.292.1944 home, 732.620.2378 mobile.
This is our 6th year in Ocean Grove, a lovely seaside resort at the Jersey Shore, listed in the National Register of Historic Places. It’s proved to be a great venue for us, with its quaint shops and eateries. The each & boardwalk are just two blocks from the show field. Stroll the town and view their beautiful Victorian architecture, including the Great Auditorium built in the 1890s. Admission is free for visitors and spectators. A DJ will provide live music from all eras for all ages . . . so bring the family for a day of fun!