For the 23rd year, our Brits on the Beach all-British car show takes place in historic Ocean Grove, New Jersey on Saturday September 26th 2020. 10am-4pm rain or shine.
Brits on the Beach takes place in the main street of the historic town of Ocean Grove so there is no entry fee for spectators. Come and enjoy the beautiful town with it’s restaurants and local shopping.
Space is limited at the show venue so advanced registration is essential. Registration is available for both members and non-members of the Positive Earth Drivers Club.https://www.eventbrite.com/e/brits-on-the-beach-2020-registration-97162492631
We appreciate you may prefer to use the paper form
so it is available to download here.
Classes and number of awards per class will be determined by pre-registration. If you’d like your car additionally judged in any of the three special trophy classes, please indicate this on the booking form. The three classes are:
- Diamond in the Rough
EVENT DAY TIMETABLE
- Registration: 9:30 – 11:00 AM
- Judging: 12:00 – 2:00 PM
- Opening Remarks: 1:00 PM
- Show Awards: 3:30 PM
- Door Prizes throughout the day
- Free admission for visitors. All are welcome.
- Judging in regular classes is by Participants’ Choice
- Dash plaques given for first 135 cars registered
- Silent-auction-style drawing for door prizes
- Live DJ music from all eras
Any questions, please call 908-718-PEDC or email email@example.com
NOTE: Space on our show field is limited to 135 cars. In previous years we have filled the show field to the point of overflow. For this reason we encourage you to register early and avoid disappointment.
hours minutes seconds
Brits on the Beach 2020
Pictures and video from previous shows
- Click here to visit Carol Kyle’s Gallery of images
- Check out this great video from the 2012 event, courtesy of Jersey Shore Events for the sights and sounds of Brits on the Beach!
Previous Event Sponsors
- Performance Research Industries – We develop “Industry Leading” high quality cutting edge performance products for Triumph automobiles (Awesome site)
- The Roadster Factory – Full Line of Triumph and MG parts, plus they throw one heck of a oparty in Armagh, PA every summer.
- Little British Car Company – British car parts and accessories. Order by VB, Moss or BL part numbers. Proud Sponsor of Brits on the Beach!
- Heritage Garage – CA based business specializing in parts and service for classic and modern MINI. Proud Sponsor ofBrits on the Beach!
- Motorcar Garage – Service and restoration of classic British cars in nearby Maple Shade, NJ. Proud Sponsor of Brits on the Beach!
- British Parts North West – Full Line of British car parts out in OR. “Big enough to serve, small enough to care”.
- Rimmer Bros. – Full Line Triumph, MG, Rover, and Land Rover supplier in the UK. Best online catalog in the business.
- Moss Motors – Source for restoration British auto parts
- Victoria British – Source for restoration British auto parts
- First Place Auto – Quality products for the collector car enthusiast. Carriers of Meguiar’s, RaggTopp and Pink Magic car products. Phil Sapienza 732-610-1256.
- American Hot Rods – Looking to buy or sell a classic car? Check out AmericanHotRods.com.