UPDATE: Brits on the Beach 2017 is now sold out. You can still submit an entry to be added to the waiting list.
Entry forms are now available for the 2017 Brits on the Beach which takes place again in historic Ocean Grove, New Jersey on Saturday September 16th. 10am-4pm rain or shine.
- Judging by Participants’ Choice.
- Classes and number of awards per class determined by pre-registration.
- Dash plaques given for first 130 cars registered.
- Silent-auction-style drawing for door prizes.
- Live DJ music from all eras.
- Free admission. All are welcome.
Space on our show field is limited to 130 cars. In previous years we have filled the show field to the point of overflow. For this reason we encourage you to register early and avoid disappointment.
Brits on the Beach sponsorship information
Pictures and video from previous shows
- Click here to visit Carol Kyle’s Gallery of images
- Check out this great video from the 2012 event, courtesy of Jersey Shore Events for the sights and sounds of Brits on the Beach!
Previous Event Sponsors
- Performance Research Industries – We develop “Industry Leading” high quality cutting edge performance products for Triumph automobiles (Awesome site)
- The Roadster Factory – Full Line of Triumph and MG parts, plus they throw one heck of a oparty in Armagh, PA every summer.
- Little British Car Company – British car parts and accessories. Order by VB, Moss or BL part numbers. Proud Sponsor of Brits on the Beach!
- Heritage Garage – CA based business specializing in parts and service for classic and modern MINI. Proud Sponsor ofBrits on the Beach!
- Motorcar Garage – Service and restoration of classic British cars in nearby Maple Shade, NJ. Proud Sponsor of Brits on the Beach!
- British Parts North West – Full Line of British car parts out in OR. “Big enough to serve, small enough to care”.
- Rimmer Bros. – Full Line Triumph, MG, Rover, and Land Rover supplier in the UK. Best online catalog in the business.
- Moss Motors – Source for restoration British auto parts
- Victoria British – Source for restoration British auto parts
- First Place Auto – Quality products for the collector car enthusiast. Carriers of Meguiar’s, RaggTopp and Pink Magic car products. Phil Sapienza 732-610-1256.
- American Hot Rods – Looking to buy or sell a classic car? Check out AmericanHotRods.com.